Do you want to join an early-stage, fast-paced start-up and help revolutionize how the world stops cyber-attacks?
Do you want to work in innovative and multi-disciplinary environment?
Kameleon’s novel system architecture, based on developing the world’s first proactive security processor, changes the game of the cybersecurity infrastructure.
We are looking for VLSI verification engineers with passion for developing complex, cross platform security solutions to come join our team.
· +5 years experience in Verification.
· Experience in managing verification team – an advantage.
· Experience in ramping up verification environment from scratch and verification methodologies.
· In-depth knowledge of verification flows and process.
· Advanced knowledge of SoC architecture/design
· Outstanding team player and communicator
· Knowledge of PCIe – an advantage.
· Scripting and programming experience using several of the following: Perl, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, C++, and TCL.
You will lead the and build from scratch the Verification environment and methodology.
You will develop verification test plans, tools, test benches, protocol monitors, and high-coverage stimulus vectors.
Apply advanced techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M. Sc in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Copyright © 2019 Kameleon Security - All Rights Reserved.