Kameleon is looking to hire a motivated and skilled software developer to join our growing software group in Caesarea.
You will get the opportunity to work in various environments and expand your knowledge and skills.
The job will allow you to take part in all the stages of the development – architecture, design, implementation, testing and delivery of high quality code.
Among the key disciplines you will be working with are: embedded FW, Linux, Python, GIT, security, microprocessors, application CPUs, device drivers, tools, CI/CD and more.
We are looking to super stars with proven record to help us build our products and influence our roadmap.
· Development of complex embedded Software (FW) for RTOS /Linux embedded systems
· Participate in the definition of system architecture HW/SW interfaces and interaction
· Support system integration and debug
· Work closely with the HW (design and verification) teams
· Work on a state-of-the-art multi-core Embedded system
· Develop infrastructure and applications for Kameleon’s proSPU platform
· Integrate various SW component in a high complex system
Qualifications (must have)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a leading institution
· 3+ years of working experience in real time embedded systems, working closely to the SoC and architecture teams
· Excellent coding skills in C/C++
· Self-motivated and proactive, hard working, committed and self-reliant
· Strong design and analytical skills
· Creativity and out of the box thinking
· Team player with good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
· Deep understanding of computer system architecture
· Proficiency with Python
· Proficiency with GIT
· Working with Linux OS – on host and as embedded.
· Experience with GIT CI/CD flows, Jenkins or similar
· Experience and passion for building tools and infrastructures
· Experience with PCIe devices
· Experience on security concepts/flows