You will take part in the definition of the solution, requiring a deep understanding of host architectures (Intel/AMD) and SW stacks and flows (HV, virtualization, Linux kernel and MMU)
You will be participating in all the different SW development phases and responsible for the software architecture and flows definition.
· Design and implement cross platform endpoint security solutions
· Take part of the definition of the overall end to end security solution
· Investigate, design, maintain, enhance and develop different low level SW aspects
· Take part of the definition of System and SW requirements while meeting product requirements
· Optimize kernel and hypervisor elements to support Kameleon's solution
· Troubleshoot reliability issues, debug kernel crashes, and identify necessary patches
· Evaluate and propose new performance and security enhancements
· BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
· 5+ years of experience with C/C++ on OS X, Linux and/or Windows
· Deep understanding of Operating System internals , kernel, processes, networking, hypervisors and device driver fundamentals
· Expertise in one or more of the following: Virtualization, HV, memory management, Linux kernel
· Strong troubleshooting skills, good coding and source management practices
· Experience with reverse engineering tools (e.g. disassemblers, debuggers, instrumentation frameworks, etc.).
· Basic understanding of concepts in vulnerability research and mitigations.
· Deep understanding of secure coding techniques.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills
· Outstanding team player and communicator
· Thorough and methodical
· High proficiency in technical English
· Understanding or experience with certificate management, code signing, secure communications, encryption, trusted boot, or related topics