In this role you will be responsible for the definition of the architecture and requirements of the SoC and sub-systems, including interfaces, IPs and poprietary security features.
You will interact and cooperate with the product, design, verification and SW teams.
· Definition of the System and SoC requirements, while meeting product requirements.
· Take part on the HW/SW partition definition
· Specification of SoC architecture and features, including interfaces and 3rd party IPs
· Evaluation of SoC and sub-systems performance
· Take part on the security IP definitions and requirements
· B.Sc./M.Sc Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
· 3+ years of experience as hardware or system architect.
· 5+ years of experience as one of the following:
· Logic designer
· Verification engineer
· System engineer
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills
· Hands-on experience in HW or embedded SW design - preferred
· Experience with embedded systems
· Outstanding team player and communicator
· Thorough and methodical
· High proficiency in technical English
· Experience with HW security , big advantage
· Experience with Microprocessor architecture.
· Experience with HW/SW partition
· Experience with standard interfaces such as PCIe
· CPU subsystem and interconnects
Copyright © 2019 Kameleon Security - All Rights Reserved.