You will participate in all the FW development stages, from initial definitions and architecture to coding, and will be responsible for delivering high quality code.
· Development of complex embedded Software (FW) for RTOS-based embedded system
· Participate in the definition of system architecture HW/SW interfaces and interaction
· Support system integration and debug
· Work closely with the HW (design and verification) teams
· BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
· 5+ years of working experience in real time embedded systems
· Creativity and out of the box thinking
· Excellent coding skills in C/C++
· Strong design and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
· Experience in FW development working closely to the SoC and architecture teams
· Thorough and methodical
· Experience on security concepts/flows
· Understanding/experience of block-chain and crypto functions
Copyright © 2019 Kameleon Security - All Rights Reserved.