We are looking for a cyber-security expert with deep understanding of security concepts and system architecture , as well as proven ability to hack systems, find vulnerabilities, develop sophisticated exploits, and identify necessary security mitigations.
You will participate in all the Security development stages, from definitions , architecture to hands-on, and will also be responsible for delivering of a cutting-edge Security system.
· Take part in the definitions of Kameleon end to end security solution
· Keep up with the vulnerabilities landscape and latest threat trends, and help define the requirements for Kameleon’s security solution to address the relevant threats
· Evaluate and propose new security enhancements .
· Optimize Security elements to support Kameleon’s products on different customers platforms requirements
· Evaluate and define how to integrate Kameleon’s products into the Security ecosystem and flows
· Troubleshooting security
· Over 7 years of experience as a cyber security engineer
· Ability to understand complex systems and identify critical areas
· Strong analytical abilities and deep knowledge of Security algorithms
· Experience/knowledge of Cloud Security
· Great offense and defense skills on both SW/HW
· Creative, out of the box thinking
· Great communication skills
· Relevant working experience or excellent B/M.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with relevant fields.
· Deep understanding of the contemporary threats landscape and attack vectors
· Deep understanding of Crypto’s algorithms
· Knowledge in ML, MTD, SCA, VMs, AppSec, DevSecOps, OS(Linux), Distribution, Embedded
· Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Assembly
· Reverse engineering tools IDA, Kali, Metasploit, debuggers, instrumentation frameworks
· Cloud management and security tools
· Penetrationtests using manual and automatic testing methodologies
Copyright © 2019 Kameleon Security - All Rights Reserved.